The main objective is to create a single citizen interface where all data and applications shall be available on a GIS platform integrated with City Integrated Command and Control Centre (ICCC) and to make available a unified platform for data visualization by all stakeholders within the city.
Major features are:
- Manage and Maintenance of utilities
- Repository of data pertaining to city at one place
- Updated base maps showing various natural and man-made features extracted from latest satellite images.
- Interactive web-based platform for report generation and spatial analysis by various departments.
- City GIS must map CCTV cameras & integrate multiple sources of information, displays results on a map or satellite image, create a view shed area to visualize security camera coverage and plan the most efficient camera placement for security monitoring etc.
- Updating all important landmarks like police station, hospital, libraries, Schools, colleges. Etc.